Report NEP-INT-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Chun Zhu, Susan, 2012. "Liberalized Trade and Worker-Firm Matching," Working Paper Series 912, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," FIW Working Paper series 077, FIW.
- Piyusha Mutreja & B. Ravikumar & Raymond Riezman & Michael J. Sposi, 2012. "Price equalization does not imply free trade," Working Papers 2012-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Goods Trade, Factor Mobility and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2012. "A critical judgement of the applicability of 'New New Trade Theory' to agriculture: Structural change, productivity, and trade," DARE Discussion Papers 1206, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Peters, Katrin & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "Trade liberalization and credit constraints: Why opening up may fail to promote convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Günther, 2012. "Exchange Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in German Exports: Sectoral Evidence for Some OECD Destinations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1203, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- S. Standaert & G. Rayp, 2012. "Regional Integration Agreements and Rent-Seeking in Africa," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/773, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2012. "The sophistication and diversification of the African agricultural sector: A product space approach," IFPRI discussion papers 1156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2012. "Why Do Imports Fall More than Exports Especially During Crises? Evidence from Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 96, Asian Development Bank.