Report NEP-INT-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Chun Zhu, Susan, 2012. "Liberalized Trade and Worker-Firm Matching," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 912, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 077, FIW.
- Piyusha Mutreja & B. Ravikumar & Raymond Riezman & Michael J. Sposi, 2012. "Price equalization does not imply free trade," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2012. "Goods Trade, Factor Mobility and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2012. "A critical judgement of the applicability of 'New New Trade Theory' to agriculture: Structural change, productivity, and trade," DARE Discussion Papers, Georg-August University of GÃ¶ttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE) 1206, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Peters, Katrin & Schnitzer, Monika, 2012. "Trade liberalization and credit constraints: Why opening up may fail to promote convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ansgar Belke & Matthias Göcke & Martin Günther, 2012. "Exchange Rate Bands of Inaction and Play-Hysteresis in German Exports: Sectoral Evidence for Some OECD Destinations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1203, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- S. Standaert & G. Rayp, 2012. "Regional Integration Agreements and Rent-Seeking in Africa," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/773, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Badibanga, ThaddÃ©e, 2012. "The sophistication and diversification of the African agricultural sector: A product space approach," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2012. "Why Do Imports Fall More than Exports Especially During Crises? Evidence from Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 96, Asian Development Bank.