Report NEP-BEC-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurtulus, Fidan Ana & Tomaskovic-Devey, Donald, 2012. "Do Women Top Managers Help Women Advance? A Panel Study Using EEO-1 Records," IZA Discussion Papers 6444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Andrew Levin, 2011. "Cyclical changes in firm volatility," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Richard Fabling & David C. Maré, 2012. "Cyclical Labour Market Adjustment in New Zealand: The Response of Firms to the Global Financial Crisis and its Implications for Workers," Working Papers 12_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Luypaert, Mathieu & Van Caneghem, Tom, 2012. "An empirical analysis of factors related to auditor switching after corporate takeovers," Working Papers 2012/03, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Tetsuya Shinkai & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura & Kozo Harimaya, 2012. "Delegation and Limited Liability in a Modern Capitalistic Economy," Discussion Paper Series 87, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2012.
- Biddle, Jeff E. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2012. "Wage Discrimination over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurjen J.A. Kamphorst & Otto H. Swank, 2012. "The Role of Performance Appraisals in Motivating Employees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-034/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peitz, Martin & Inderst, Roman, 2012. "Informing Consumers about their own Preferences," Working Papers 12-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2011. "Foreign acquisition and the performance of New Zealand firms," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver, 2012. "The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts: A signaling approach," Working Papers IF38V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Rosaz, Julie & Slonim, Robert & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012. "Quitting and Peer Effects at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 6475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Gazaniol, 2012. "The impact of outward FDI on the domestic perimeter of manufacturing groups," Working Papers DT/2012/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marco Casari & Timothy N. Cason, 2012. "Explicit versus Implicit Contracts for Dividing the Benefits of Cooperation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1270, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Juan-José Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2012. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics 54, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Pfohl, Hans-Christian & Gallus, Philipp & Thomas, David, 2011. "Interpretive structural modeling of supply chain risks," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 55230, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Gautier, E. & Le Saout, R., 2012. "The Dynamics of Gasoline Prices: Evidence from Daily French Micro Data," Working papers 375, Banque de France.