Economic Development And Marketing Strategies: A Comparative Lens
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 5 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," Working Paper Series Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kornai, Janos, 1979.
"The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GL12.
- Kornai, Janos, 1980. "The Dilemmas of a Socialist Economy: The Hungarian Experience," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 147-57, June.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Mariusz-Jan Radlo, 2012. "Emerging Multinationals and Outward FDI Development," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(2), pages 59-84, March.
- Josef C. Brada & Inderjit Singh & Adám Török, 1994. "Firms Afloat and Firms Adrift: Hungarian Industry and the Economic Transition," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 1-104, February.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-99, December.
- Appiah-Adu, Kwaku, 1999. "The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-486, August.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "The Russian Regional Convergence Process," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(3), pages 5-26, May.
- Desai, Padma & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1975. "Socialism and Indian economic policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 213-221, April.
- Karsten Staehr, 2011. "Democratic and Market-Economic Reforms in the Postcommunist Countries," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 5-28, September.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2008. "From Licence Raj to Market Forces: The Determinants of Industrial Structure in India after Reform," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(298), pages 222-243, 05.
- Wenyu Dou & Hairong Li & Nan Zhou & Chenting Su, 2010. "Exploring relationship satisfaction between global professional service firms and local clients in emerging markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(7), pages 1198-1217, September.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Soft Budget Constraint," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 3-30.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, September.
- Wen-Shinn Low & Soo-May Cheng, 2009. "Establishing and restructuring marketing channels: An exploratory study of a Taiwanese company in Russia," Journal for East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 14(1), pages 86 - 104.
- John Williamson, 2004. "The strange history of the Washington consensus," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(2), pages 195-206, December.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2013. "Restructuring and Competitiveness," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 51(4), pages 84-107, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.