Assessing Social Capital for Organisational Performance: Initial Exploratory Insights From Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Erika Seki, 2005.
"Do Social PreferencesIncrease Productivity? Field experimental evidence from fishermen in Toyoma Bay,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics
0515, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Erika Seki, 2011. "Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence From Fishermen In Toyama Bay," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 612-630, 04.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Seki, Erika, 2005. "Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence from Fishermen in Toyama Bay," IZA Discussion Papers 1697, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua Herries & Daniel I. Rees & Jeffrey S. Zax, 2003. "Interdependence in worker productivity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 585-604.
- Lanse Minkler, 2003. "Managing Moral Motivations," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2003-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kandel, E. & Lazear, E.P., 1990.
"Peer Pressure and Partnerships,"
Papers, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center
90-07, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992. "Peer Pressure and Partnerships," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-17, August.
- Becker, Gary S, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-93, Nov.-Dec..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.