School Attendance and Student Achievement: Evidence from Rural Honduras
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 47 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David K. Evans & Arkadipta Ghosh, 2008. "Prioritizing Educational Investments in Children in the Developing World," Working Papers 587, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Bedi, A.S. & Kimalu, P. & Manda, D.K. & Nafula, N., 2002.
"The decline in primary school enrolment in Kenya,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
19103, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2012.
"Cost-effectiveness analysis of education and health interventions in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 189-213, June.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Education and Health Interventions in Developing Countries," SPD Working Papers 1102, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- G. M. Arif & Najam Us Saqib, 2003. "Production of Cognitive and Life Skills in Public, Private, and NGO Schools in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 1-28.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008.
"Promotion with and Without Learning: Effects on Student Enrollment and Dropout Behavior,"
Staff General Research Papers
12968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter F. & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Promotion with and without learning : effects on student enrollment and dropout behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4722, The World Bank.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2010.
"The impact of a cash transfer program on cognitive achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 116-125, February.
- Ponce, Juan & Bedi, Arjun S., 2008. "The Impact of a Cash Transfer Program on Cognitive Achievement: The Bono de Desarrollo Humano of Ecuador," IZA Discussion Papers 3658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bedi, A.S. & Marshall, J.H., 2000.
"Primary school attendance in Honduras,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
19066, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon & Patricia Yanez-Pagans, 2009.
"How Much Are We Willing To Pay to Send Poor Adolescents to School? Simulating Changes to Mexico`s Oportunidades in Urban Areas,"
Research Department Publications
4631, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Viviane Azevedo & César P. Bouillon & Patricia Yáñez-Pagans, 2009. "How Much Are We Willing To Pay to Send Poor Adolescents to School?: Simulating Changes to Mexico`s Oportunidades in Urban Areas," IDB Publications 6772, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Anker, Richard, 2000. "Conceptual and research frameworks for the economics of child labour and its elimination," ILO Working Papers 346752, International Labour Organization.
- World Bank, 2001. "Honduras : Poverty Diagnostic 2000," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15508, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.