Honduras : Poverty Diagnostic 2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 15508.
Date of creation: Jun 2001
Date of revision:
Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Behrman, Jere R & Craig, Steven G, 1987. "The Distribution of Public Services: An Exploration of Local Governmental Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 37-49, March.
- Humphries, Sally, 1998. "Milk Cows, Migrants, and Land Markets: Unraveling the Complexities of Forest-to-Pasture Conversion in Northern Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 95-124, October.
- Mausolff, Christopher & Farber, Stephen, 1995. "An economic analysis of ecological agricultural technologies among peasant farmers in Honduras," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 237-248, March.
- Bergeron, Gilles & Morris, Saul Sutkover & Medina Banegas, Juan Manuel, 1998. "How reliable are group informant ratings? A test of food security ratings in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1893-1902, October.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Benefit Incidence, Public Spending Reforms, and the Timing of Program Capture," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 257-73, May.
- Stanley, Denise L, 1999. "Labor Market Structure, New Export Crops, and Inequality: The Case of Mariculture in Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 70-89, October.
- World Bank, 2001. "Honduras : Public Expenditure Management for Poverty Reduction and Fiscal Sustainability," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 15506, The World Bank.
- Ian Walker & Max Velasquez & Fidel Ordoñez & Florencia Rodriguez, 1997. "Regulation, Organization and Incentives: The Political Economy of Potable Water Services in Honduras," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 3013, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bedi, Arjun S & Marshall, Jeffrey H, 1999. "School Attendance and Student Achievement: Evidence from Rural Honduras," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(3), pages 657-82, April.
- Stonich, Susan C., 1992. "Struggling with Honduran poverty: The environmental consequences of natural resource-based development and rural transformations," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 385-399, March.
- Morris, Saul S. & Wodon, Quentin, 2003. "The Allocation of Natural Disaster Relief Funds: Hurricane Mitch in Honduras," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1279-1289, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.