Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: A Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
Other versions of this item:
- R. W. Hafer & Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "Price expectations and the demand for money: a comment," Working Papers 1984-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1977.
"The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
098, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carr, Jack & Darby, Michael R., 1981. "The role of money supply shocks in the short-run demand for money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-199.
- Jack Carr & Michael R. Darby, 1981. "The Role of Money Supply Shocks in the Short-Run Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M H, 1982. "Comparison of Local Power of Alternative Tests of Non-Nested Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1287-1305, September.
- R. W. Hafer, 1981.
"The demand for transactions deposits: was there a shift in the relationship?,"
1981-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hafer, R. W., 1982. "The demand for transactions deposits: Was there a shift in the relationship?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 363-370.
- Scott E. Hein, 1982. "Short-run money growth volatility: evidence of misbehaving money demand?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 27-36.
- John P. Judd & John L. Scadding, 1981. "Liability management, bank loans and deposit "market" disequilibrium," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 21-44.
- Milbourne, Ross, 1983. "Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: Resolution of a Paradox," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 633-38, November.
- Tin, Jan, 1999. "Short-run and long-run demand for financial assets A microeconomic perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 467-478, November.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1985. "Money demand dynamics: some new evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 14-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.