Short-run and long-run demand for financial assets A microeconomic perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 8 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "The dynamics and estimation of short-run money demand," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 26-35.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Crowding Out or Crowding In? Economic Consequences of Financing Government Deficits," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(3), pages 593-641.
- Hafer, R W & Thornton, Daniel L, 1986.
"Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: A Comment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 539-42, August.
- R. W. Hafer & Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "Price expectations and the demand for money: a comment," Working Papers 1984-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cooley, Thomas F & LeRoy, Stephen F, 1981. "Identification and Estimation of Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 825-44, December.
- Milbourne, Ross, 1983. "Price Expectations and the Demand for Money: Resolution of a Paradox," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 633-38, November.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates--reply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 57-59, September.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984.
"The Short-Run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
24, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William A. Barnett, 1996.
"Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?,"
- Gregory C. Chow, 1966. "On the Long-Run and Short-Run Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 111.
- Barnett, William A. & Liu, Yi & Jensen, Mark, 1997. "Capm Risk Adjustment For Exact Aggregation Over Financial Assets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 485-512, June.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Douglas T. Breeden & Michael R Gibbons & Robert H. Litzenberger, . "Empirical Tests of the Consumption-Oriented CAPM," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 7-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Garcia, Gillian & Pak, Simon, 1979. "Some Clues in the Case of the Missing Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 330-34, May.
- Barnett, William A & Offenbacher, Edward K & Spindt, Paul A, 1984. "The New Divisia Monetary Aggregates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1049-85, December.
- Shapiro, A A, 1973. "Inflation, Lags, and the Demand for Money," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Hwang, Hae-shin, 1985. "Test of the Adjustment Process and Linear Homogeneity in a Stock Adjustment Model of Money Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 689-92, November.
- Jan Tin, 2008. "The Life-Cycle Motive and Money Demand: Further Evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(18), pages 1-12.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:18:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.