Market Exchange or Vertical Integration: An Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 67 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaouthar Lajili & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2006. "Revisiting agency and transaction costs theory predictions on vertical financial ownership and contracting: electronic integration as an organizational form choice," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 573-586.
- Lajili, Kaouthar & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2005. "Revisiting Agency and Transaction Costs Theory Predictions on Vertical Financial Ownership and Contracting: Electronic Integration as an Organizational Form Choice," Working Papers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business 05-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Joan Ramon Rosés, 2005.
"Subcontracting and vertical integration in the Spanish cotton industry,"
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
816, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan R. Roses, 2005. "Subcontracting and Vertical Integration in the Spanish Cotton Industry," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones wh051302, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "Vertical Coordination Of Marketing Systems: Lessons From The Poultry, Egg, And Pork Industries," Agricultural Economics Reports, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service 34051, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fronmueller, M. P. & Reed, R., 1996. "The competitive advantage potential of vertical integration," Omega, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 715-726, December.
- Ursino, Giovanni, 2009. "Supply Chain Control: A Theory of Vertical Integration," MPRA Paper 18357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coles, Jerilyn W. & Hesterly, William S., 1998. "Transaction costs, quality, and economies of scale: examining contracting choices in the hospital industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 321-345, December.
- Davide Vannoni, 1999. "Empirical Studies of Vertical Integration: the Transaction Cost Orthodoxy," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 199903, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Sen Wang & Tim Bogle & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2012. "Forestry and the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group 2012-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.