A new pricing scheme based on DEA for iterative multi-unit combinatorial auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal TOP.
Volume (Year): 16 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Cramton & Yoav Shoham & Richard Steinberg, 2004. "Combinatorial Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 04mit, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2004.
- Sven de Vries & James Schummer, 2005.
"On Ascending Vickrey Auctions for Heterogeneous Objects,"
2005 Meeting Papers
389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- de Vries, Sven & Schummer, James & Vohra, Rakesh V., 2007. "On ascending Vickrey auctions for heterogeneous objects," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 95-118, January.
- Anthony M. Kwasnica & John O. Ledyard & Dave Porter & Christine DeMartini, 2005.
"A New and Improved Design for Multiobject Iterative Auctions,"
INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 419-434, March.
- DeMartini, Christine & Kwasnica, Anthony M. & Ledyard, John O. & Porter, David, 1998. "A New and Improved Design For Multi-Object Iterative Auctions," Working Papers 1054, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Peter Bogetoft & Kristoffer Boye & Henrik Neergaard-Petersen & Kurt Nielsen, 2007. "Reallocating sugar beet contracts: can sugar production survive in Denmark?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1980. "A game theoretic approach to measuring efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 262-266, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt, 2003.
"DEA based yardstick competition in natural resource management,"
2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia
57928, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Peter Bogetoft & Kurt Nielsen, 2002. "DEA Based Yardstick Competition in Natural Resource Management," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen & Athanasios Papakonstantinou, 2012. "A Simple Multi-attribute Yardstick Auction Without Prior Scoring," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- M. Iftekhar & A. Hailu & R. Lindner, 2012. "The Effect of Bidder Heterogeneity on Combinatorial Conservation Auction Designs," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 53(1), pages 137-157, September.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen & Athanasios Papakonstantinou, 2013. "A Multi-attribute Yardstick Auction without Prior Scoring," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Mar 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.