Validation of the Wood’s Job Satisfaction Questionnaire among Taiwanese Nonprofit Sport Organization Workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 94 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2008.
"Does Job Satisfaction Improve the Health of Workers?: New Evidence Using Panel Data and Objective Measures of Health,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
76, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Justina A. V. Fischer & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2009. "Does job satisfaction improve the health of workers? New evidence using panel data and objective measures of health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 71-89.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve The Health Of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data And Objective Measures Of Health," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 687, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fischer, Justina A.V. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2007. "Does Job Satisfaction Improve the Health of Workers? New Evidence Using Panel Data and Objective Measures of Health," IZA Discussion Papers 3256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bao, Yeqing & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Zhou, Nan, 2006. "Social alienation in a transitional economy: Antecedents and impact on attitude toward social reform," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 990-998, September.
- Stanley Seashore, 1974. "Job satisfaction as an indicator of the quality of employment," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 135-168, September.
- Chia-Huei Wu & Grace Yao, 2006. "Do We Need to Weight Satisfaction Scores with Importance Ratings in Measuring Quality of Life?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 305-326, 09.
- Wood, Van R. & Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1986. "Social responsibility and personal success: Are they incompatible?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-212, June.
- Charles Pettijohn & Linda Pettijohn & A. Taylor, 2008. "Salesperson Perceptions of Ethical Behaviors: Their Influence on Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 547-557, April.
- An-Tien Hsieh & Der-Huang Wu, 2007. "The Relationship between Timing of Tipping and Service Effort," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Sousa-Poza, Andres A., 2007. "The effect of job satisfaction on labor turnover by gender: An analysis for Switzerland," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 895-913, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.