Social alienation in a transitional economy: Antecedents and impact on attitude toward social reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Banai, Moshe & Weisberg, Jacob (Yaakov), 2003. "Alienation in state-owned and private companies in Russia," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 359-383, September.
- Chung-Ming Lau & David K Tse & Nan Zhou, 2002. "Institutional Forces and Organizational Culture in China: Effects on Change Schemas, Firm Commitment and Job Satisfaction," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(3), pages 533-550, September.
- Wood, Van R. & Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1986. "Social responsibility and personal success: Are they incompatible?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-212, June.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan, 2005. "Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1049-1058, August.
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-84, July.
- Sanjeev Agarwal, 1993. "Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 715-739, December.
- Michael R Mullen, 1995. "Diagnosing Measurement Equivalence in Cross-National Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 573-596, September.
- Li, Julie Juan & Zhou, Kevin Zheng, 2010. "How foreign firms achieve competitive advantage in the Chinese emerging economy: Managerial ties and market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 856-862, August.
- Mei-Yen Chen, 2009. "Validation of the Wood’s Job Satisfaction Questionnaire among Taiwanese Nonprofit Sport Organization Workers," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 437-447, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.