How does strategic orientation matter in Chinese firms?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Volume (Year): 24 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
Strategic orientation; China; Emerging economy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julie Li, 2005. "The Formation of Managerial Networks of Foreign Firms in China: The Effects of Strategic Orientations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Luo, Yadong, 2001. "Equity sharing in international joint ventures: an empirical analysis of strategic and environmental determinants," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 31-58.
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Gao, Gerald Yong & Yang, Zhilin & Zhou, Nan, 2005. "Developing strategic orientation in China: antecedents and consequences of market and innovation orientations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1049-1058, August.
- Hooley, Graham & Cox, Tony & Fahy, John & Shipley, David & Beracs, Jozsef & Fonfara, Krzysztof & Snoj, Boris, 2000. "Market Orientation in the Transition Economies of Central Europe:: Tests of the Narver and Slater Market Orientation Scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-285, December.
- John Child, 2005. "The Dynamic Between Firms' Environmental Strategies and Institutional Constraints in Emerging Economies: Evidence from China and Taiwan," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 95-125, 01.
- Mike W. Peng & Justin Tan & Tony W. Tong, 2004. "Ownership Types and Strategic Groups in an Emerging Economy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7), pages 1105-1129, November.
- Powpaka, Samart, 2006. "How market orientation affects female service employees in Thailand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 54-61, January.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Yiu, Daphne W. & Yeung, Ping-Kwong & Lu, Yuan, 2008. "Strategic orientation of high-technology firms in a transitional economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 765-777, July.
- Hagen, Birgit & Zucchella, Antonella & Cerchiello, Paola & De Giovanni, Nicolò, 2012. "International strategy and performance—Clustering strategic types of SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 369-382.
- Li, Julie Juan & Zhou, Kevin Zheng, 2010. "How foreign firms achieve competitive advantage in the Chinese emerging economy: Managerial ties and market orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 856-862, August.
- Lau, Chung Ming & Bruton, Garry D., 2011. "Strategic orientations and strategies of high technology ventures in two transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 371-380, July.
- Pascal Paillé & Yang Chen & Olivier Boiral & Jiafei Jin, 2014. "The Impact of Human Resource Management on Environmental Performance: An Employee-Level Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 451-466, May.
- Kulwant Singh, 2007. "The limited relevance of culture to strategy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 421-428, December.
- Lei Li & Zhiang Lin & Bindu Arya, 2008. "The turtle–hare race story revisited: Social capital and resource accumulation for firms from emerging economies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 251-275, June.
- Lau, Chung-Ming, 2011. "Team and organizational resources, strategic orientations, and firm performance in a transitional economy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1344-1351.
- Sali Li & William Schulze & Zhineng Li, 2009. "Plunging into the sea, again? A study of serial entrepreneurship in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 667-680, December.
- Zhongfeng Su & En Xie & Dong Wang & Yuan Li, 2011. "Entrepreneurial strategy making, resources, and firm performance: evidence from China," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 235-247, February.
- Pek-Hooi Soh & Jiang Yu, 2010. "Institutional environment and complementary assets: Business strategy in China’s 3G development," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 647-675, December.
- Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Li, Caroline Bingxin, 2010. "How strategic orientations influence the building of dynamic capability in emerging economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 224-231, March.
- Mike Peng, 2007. "Celebrating 25 years of Asia Pacific management research," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 385-393, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.