Life Satisfaction in Brazil: Testing the Psychometric Properties of the Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS) in Five Brazilian Samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 90 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Joar Vittersø & Robert Biswas-Diener & Ed Diener, 2005. "The Divergent Meanings of Life Satisfaction: Item Response Modeling of the Satisfaction with Life Scale in Greenland and Norway," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 327-348, November.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Dianne van Hemert & Fons van de Vijver & Ype Poortinga, 2002. "The Beck Depression Inventory as a Measure of Subjective Well-Being: A Cross-National Study," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 257-286, September.
- Cameron McIntosh, 2001. "Report on the Construct Validity of the Temporal Satisfaction With Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 37-56, April.
- Stéphane Vautier & Etienne Mullet & Saïd Jmel, 2004. "Assessing the Structural Robustness of Self-Rated Satisfaction With Life: A SEM Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 235-249, September.
- Mithat Durak & Emre Senol-Durak & Tulin Gencoz, 2010. "Psychometric Properties of the Satisfaction with Life Scale among Turkish University Students, Correctional Officers, and Elderly Adults," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 413-429, December.
- Dana Anaby & Tal Jarus & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Hebrew Language Version of the Satisfaction with Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 267-274, April.
- Pedro Marques-Quinteiro & Luís Curral & Ana Passos, 2012. "Adapting The Revised Self-Leadership Questionnaire to The Portuguese Context," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 553-564, September.
- Zeynep Filiz, 2014. "An Analysis of the Levels of Job Satisfaction and Life Satisfaction of the Academic Staff," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 793-808, May.
- Paola Spagnoli & António Caetano & Ana Silva, 2012. "Psychometric Properties of a Portuguese Version of the Subjective Happiness Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 137-143, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.