Psychometric Properties of a Portuguese Version of the Subjective Happiness Scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Viren Swami, 2008. "Translation and Validation of the Malay Subjective Happiness Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 347-353, September.
- Viren Swami & Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, 2009. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Malay Satisfaction With Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 25-33, May.
- Valdiney Gouveia & Taciano Milfont & Patrícia Fonseca & Jorge Coelho, 2009. "Life Satisfaction in Brazil: Testing the Psychometric Properties of the Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS) in Five Brazilian Samples," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 267-277, January.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Heidi Lepper, 1999. "A Measure of Subjective Happiness: Preliminary Reliability and Construct Validation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 137-155, February.
- Ed Diener, 1994. "Assessing subjective well-being: Progress and opportunities," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 103-157, February.
- Viren Swami & Stefan Stieger & Martin Voracek & Stefan Dressler & Laura Eisma & Adrian Furnham, 2009. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Tagalog and German Subjective Happiness Scales and a Cross-Cultural Comparison," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 393-406, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.