A note on the score reliability for the Satisfaction With Life Scale: an RG study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 86 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colleen Howell & Ryan Howell & Kurt Schwabe, 2006. "Does Wealth Enhance Life Satisfaction for People Who are Materially Deprived? Exploring the Association among the Orang asli of Peninsular Malaysia," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 499-524, 05.
- Randy Larsen & Ed Diener & Robert Emmons, 1985. "An evaluation of subjective well-being measures," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Félix Neto, 1995. "Predictors of satisfaction with life among second generation migrants," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 93-116, May.
- Chia-Huei Wu & Grace Yao, 2006. "Do We Need to Weight Satisfaction Scores with Importance Ratings in Measuring Quality of Life?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 305-326, 09.
- Vincent Alfonso & David Allison & Damon Rader & Bernard Gorman, 1996. "The extended satisfaction with life scale: Development and psychometric properties," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 275-301, January.
- Maykel Werkuyten & Shervin Nekuee, 1999. "Subjective Well-Being, Discrimination and Cultural Conflict: Iranians Living in The Netherlands," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 281-306, July.
- Joar Vittersø & Robert Biswas-Diener & Ed Diener, 2005. "The Divergent Meanings of Life Satisfaction: Item Response Modeling of the Satisfaction with Life Scale in Greenland and Norway," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 74(2), pages 327-348, November.
- Viren Swami & Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, 2009. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Malay Satisfaction With Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 25-33, May.
- Dana Anaby & Tal Jarus & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Hebrew Language Version of the Satisfaction with Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 267-274, April.
- Xinwen Bai & Chiahuei Wu & Rui Zheng & Xiaopeng Ren, 2011. "The Psychometric Evaluation of the Satisfaction with Life Scale Using a Nationally Representative Sample of China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Dana Anaby & William Miller & Janice Eng & Tal Jarus & Luc Noreau, 2011. "Participation and well-Being Among Older Adults Living with Chronic Conditions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 171-183, January.
- Melikşah Demir & Ömer Şimşek & Amanda Procsal, 2013. "I Am so Happy ‘Cause My Best Friend Makes Me Feel Unique: Friendship, Personal Sense of Uniqueness and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1201-1224, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.