Predictors of satisfaction with life among second generation migrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 35 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karin Amit & Howard Litwin, 2010. "The Subjective Well-Being of Immigrants Aged 50 and Older in Israel," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 89-104, August.
- Analia Olgiati & Rocio Calvo & Lisa Berkman, 2013. "Are Migrants Going Up a Blind Alley? Economic Migration and Life Satisfaction around the World: Cross-National Evidence from Europe, North America and Australia," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 383-404, November.
- Gokdemir, Ozge & Dumludag, Devrim, 2011. "Subjective well-being among ethnic minorities: the Dutch case," MPRA Paper 38691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Hildegunn Fandrem & David Sam & Erling Roland, 2009. "Depressive Symptoms Among Native and Immigrant Adolescents in Norway: The Role of Gender and Urbanization," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 91-109, May.
- Owen Lightsey & Richelle McGhee & Audrey Ervin & George Gharibian Gharghani & Eli Rarey & Rosaire Daigle & Katherine Wright & Donnalin Constantin & Kevin Powell, 2013. "Self-Efficacy for Affect Regulation as a Predictor of Future Life Satisfaction and Moderator of the Negative Affect—Life Satisfaction Relationship," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Maria Ruiz Paiva & Félix Neto & María Muñoz Sastre & Nadine Laumond-Salvatore & Sheila Rivière & Etienne Mullet, 2009. "Life Domain Satisfaction: A Portugal–France Comparison," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 173-181, October.
- Félix Neto & Maria da Conceição Pinto, 2013. "The Satisfaction with Sex Life Across the Adult Life Span," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 767-784, December.
- Matt Vassar, 2008. "A note on the score reliability for the Satisfaction With Life Scale: an RG study," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Şahin Kapıkıran, 2013. "Loneliness and Life Satisfaction in Turkish Early Adolescents: The Mediating Role of Self Esteem and Social Support," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 617-632, April.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Ozge Gokdemir & Devrim Dumludag, 2012. "Life Satisfaction Among Turkish and Moroccan Immigrants in the Netherlands: The Role of Absolute and Relative Income," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 407-417, May.
- Silvia Maja Melzer & Ruud J. Muffels, 2012. "Migrant's Pursuit of Happiness: The Impact of Adaption, Social Comparison and Relative Deprivation; Evidence from a 'Natural' Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 448, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Karin Amit, 2010. "Determinants of Life Satisfaction Among Immigrants from Western Countries and from the FSU in Israel," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 515-534, May.
- Lerman, Dawn & Maldonado, Rachel & Luna, David, 2009. "A theory-based measure of acculturation: The shortened cultural life style inventory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 399-406, April.
- David Bartram, 2011. "Economic Migration and Happiness: Comparing Immigrants’ and Natives’ Happiness Gains From Income," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 57-76, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.