An evaluation of subjective well-being measures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matt Vassar, 2008. "A note on the score reliability for the Satisfaction With Life Scale: an RG study," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Korpi, Tomas, 1997. "Is utility related to employment status? Employment, unemployment, labor market policies and subjective well-being among Swedish youth," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 125-147, June.
- Dana Anaby & Tal Jarus & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Hebrew Language Version of the Satisfaction with Life Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 267-274, April.
- Ariel Rodríguez & Pavlína Látková & Ya-Yen Sun, 2008. "The relationship between leisure and life satisfaction: application of activity and need theory," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 163-175, March.
- Litchfield, Julie & Reilly, Barry & Veneziani, Mario, 2012.
"An analysis of life satisfaction in Albania: An heteroscedastic ordered probit model approach,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 731-741.
- Julie Litchfield & Barry Reilly & Mario Veneziani, 2010. "An Analysis of Life Satisfaction in Albania: An Heteroscedastic Ordered Probit Model Approach," Working Paper Series 0310, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Martin Kroh, 2006. "An Experimental Evaluation of Popular Well-Being Measures," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 546, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruce Headey, 2006. "Subjective Well-Being: Revisions to Dynamic Equilibrium Theory using National Panel Data and Panel Regression Methods," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 369-403, December.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Chris Tkach & M. DiMatteo, 2006. "What are the Differences between Happiness and Self-Esteem," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 363-404, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.