Life-Satisfaction and Preference Drift
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 50 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joop Hartog & Hessel Oosterbeek, 1997.
"Health, Wealth and Happiness: Why pursue a Higher Education?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
97-034/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hartog, Joop & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 1998. "Health, wealth and happiness: why pursue a higher education?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 245-256, June.
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Van Den Brink, 2003. "Match Specific Gains to Marriage: A Random Effects Ordered Response Model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 317-325, August.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2006.
"Does Happiness Adapt? A Longitudinal Study of Disability with Implications for Economists and Judges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2008. "Does happiness adapt? A longitudinal study of disability with implications for economists and judges," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1061-1077, June.
- Wim Groot & Henriëtte Brink & Bernard Praag, 2007. "The Compensating Income Variation of Social Capital," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 189-207, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.