Identical preferences lower bound solution and consistency in economies with indivisible goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 13 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- Tadenuma, Koichi & Thomson, William, 1993. "The fair allocation of an indivisible good when monetary compensations are possible," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 117-132, February.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-39, July.
- Thomson, A., 1989. "The Consistency Principle," RCER Working Papers 192, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sasaki, Hiroo & Toda, Manabu, 1992. "Consistency and characterization of the core of two-sided matching problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 218-227, February.
- Maniquet, François, 2008.
"Social orderings for the assignment of indivisible objects,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 199-215, November.
- Francois Maniquet, 2002. "Social Orderings for the Assignment of Indivisible Objects," Economics Working Papers 0015, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- MANIQUET, François, . "Social orderings for the assignment of indivisible objects," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2169, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Consistency and the Competitive Outcome Function," Game Theory and Information 0512002, EconWPA.
- Watts, Alison, 1999. "Cooperative production: a comparison of lower and upper bounds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 317-331, November.
- William Thomson, 2011.
"Consistency and its converse: an introduction,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 257-291, December.
- KayI, Çagatay & Ramaekers, Eve, 2010.
"Characterizations of Pareto-efficient, fair, and strategy-proof allocation rules in queueing problems,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 220-232, January.
- KAYI, Cagatay & RAMAEKERS, Eve, . "Characterizations of Pareto-efficient, fair, and strategy-proof allocation rules in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2179, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- RAMAEKERS, Eve & KAYI, Cagatay, 2008. "Characterizations of Pareto-efficient, fair, and strategy-proof allocation rules in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers 2008084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bochet, Olivier & Sakai, Toyotaka, 2007. "Strategic manipulations of multi-valued solutions in economies with indivisibilities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-68, January.
- Sakai, Toyotaka, 2007. "Fairness and implementability in allocation of indivisible objects with monetary compensations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 549-563, June.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.