Wavelet Estimator of Long-Range Dependent Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes.
Volume (Year): 3 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Christophe Breton & Jean-François Coeurjolly, 2012. "Confidence intervals for the Hurst parameter of a fractional Brownian motion based on finite sample size," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Kirman, Alan & Teyssiere, Gilles, 2005. "Testing for bubbles and change-points," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 765-799, April.
- Stoev, Stilian & Taqqu, Murad S. & Park, Cheolwoo & Michailidis, George & Marron, J.S., 2006. "LASS: a tool for the local analysis of self-similarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2447-2471, May.
- Muniandy, Sithi V. & Uning, Rosemary, 2006. "Characterization of exchange rate regimes based on scaling and correlation properties of volatility for ASEAN-5 countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(2), pages 585-598.
- Bardet, J.-M. & Tudor, C.A., 2010. "A wavelet analysis of the Rosenblatt process: Chaos expansion and estimation of the self-similarity parameter," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 2331-2362, December.
- Faÿ, Gilles & Moulines, Eric & Roueff, François & Taqqu, Murad S., 2009. "Estimators of long-memory: Fourier versus wavelets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 159-177, August.
- Park, Cheolwoo & Godtliebsen, Fred & Taqqu, Murad & Stoev, Stilian & Marron, J.S., 2007. "Visualization and inference based on wavelet coefficients, SiZer and SiNos," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5994-6012, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.