Model Evaluation and Multiple Strategies in Cognitive Diagnosis: An Analysis of Fraction Subtraction Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Susan Embretson (Whitely), 1984. "A general latent trait model for response processes," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 175-186, June.
- Pasquale Anselmi & Egidio Robusto & Luca Stefanutti, 2012. "Uncovering the Best Skill Multimap by Constraining the Error Probabilities of the Gain-Loss Model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 763-781, October.
- Jimmy de la Torre, 2011. "The Generalized DINA Model Framework," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 179-199, April.
- Hong-Yun Liu & Xiao-Feng You & Wen-Yi Wang & Shu-Liang Ding & Hua-Hua Chang, 2013. "The Development of Computerized Adaptive Testing with Cognitive Diagnosis for an English Achievement Test in China," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 152-172, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.