Cluster Analysis for Cognitive Diagnosis: Theory and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1985. "Comparing partitions," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 193-218, December.
- Jonathan Templin & Laine Bradshaw, 2014. "The Use and Misuse of Psychometric Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 347-354, April.
- Chia-Yi Chiu & Jeff Douglas, 2013. "A Nonparametric Approach to Cognitive Diagnosis by Proximity to Ideal Response Patterns," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 225-250, July.
- Elizabeth Ayers & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Rebecca Nugent, 2013. "Incorporating Student Covariates in Cognitive Diagnosis Models," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 195-224, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.