The Generalized DINA Model Framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jimmy de la Torre & Jeffrey Douglas, 2008. "Model Evaluation and Multiple Strategies in Cognitive Diagnosis: An Analysis of Fraction Subtraction Data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 595-624, December.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- Curtis Tatsuoka, 2005. "Corrigendum: Data analytic methods for latent partially ordered classification models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(2), pages 465-467.
- Jimmy Torre & Jeffrey Douglas, 2004. "Higher-order latent trait models for cognitive diagnosis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 333-353, September.
- Jonathan Templin & Laine Bradshaw, 2014. "Hierarchical Diagnostic Classification Models: A Family of Models for Estimating and Testing Attribute Hierarchies," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 317-339, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.