Estimating multiple classification latent class models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Maris, 1995. "Psychometric latent response models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 523-547, December.
- Paul Boeck & Seymour Rosenberg, 1988. "Hierarchical classes: Model and data analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 361-381, September.
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- Susan Whitely, 1980. "Multicomponent latent trait models for ability tests," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 479-494, December.
- Luca Stefanutti & Egidio Robusto, 2009. "Recovering a Probabilistic Knowledge Structure by Constraining its Parameter Space," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 83-96, March.
- Jimmy de la Torre & Jeffrey Douglas, 2008. "Model Evaluation and Multiple Strategies in Cognitive Diagnosis: An Analysis of Fraction Subtraction Data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 595-624, December.
- Jimmy Torre & Jeffrey Douglas, 2004. "Higher-order latent trait models for cognitive diagnosis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 333-353, September.
- Michel Meulders & Paul Boeck & Iven Mechelen, 2003. "A taxonomy of latent structure assumptions for probability matrix decomposition models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 61-77, March.
- Chia-Yi Chiu & Jeffrey Douglas & Xiaodong Li, 2009. "Cluster Analysis for Cognitive Diagnosis: Theory and Applications," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 633-665, December.
- Ping Chen & Tao Xin & Chun Wang & Hua-Hua Chang, 2012. "Online Calibration Methods for the DINA Model with Independent Attributes in CD-CAT," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 201-222, April.
- Rajeev Kohli & Kamel Jedidi, 2005. "Probabilistic Subset Conjunction," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 737-757, December.
- Jimmy de la Torre, 2011. "The Generalized DINA Model Framework," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 179-199, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.