Does single parenthood increase the probability of teenage promiscuity, substance use, and crime?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wei-Jun J. Yeung & Greg J. Duncan & Martha S. Hill, 2001. "Childhood family structure and young adult behaviors," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 271-299.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, .
"The Relative Earnings of Young Mexican, Black, and White Women,"
Claremont Colleges Working Papers
1999-02, Claremont Colleges.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2002. "The Relative earnings of young Mexican, black, and white women," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(1), pages 122-135, October.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000.
"Parental Employment and Child Cognitive Development,"
NBER Working Papers
7666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2004. "Parental Employment and Child Cognitive Development," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1).
- Larry Bumpass & R. Raley & James Sweet, 1995. "The changing character of stepfamilies: implications of cohabitation and nonmarital childbearing," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 425-436, August.
- William S. Comanor & Llad Phillips, 2002. "The Impact of Income and Family Structure on Delinquency," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 209-232, November.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2011.
"Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2011n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tekin, Erdal, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm & Robert Bandy, 2013. "Stage-specific family structure models: implicit parameter restrictions and Bayesian model comparison with an application to prosocial behavior," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 313-340, September.
- Astrid Würtz Rasmussen & Leslie S. Stratton, 2012.
"How Distance to a Non-Residential Parent Relates to Child Outcomes,"
Economics Working Papers
2012-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz & Stratton, Leslie S., 2012. "How Distance to a Non-Residential Parent Relates to Child Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2010.
"The effect of lone motherhood on the smoking behavior of young adults,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1377-1384.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 217, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "The Effect of Lone Motherhood on the Smoking Behaviour of Young Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 4392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Ana Sartbayeva, 2009.
"Taking Chances: The Effect of Growing Up on Welfare on the Risky Behaviour of Young People,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
604, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Ryan, Chris & Sartbayeva, Anastasia, 2009. "Taking Chances: The Effect of Growing Up on Welfare on the Risky Behavior of Young People," IZA Discussion Papers 4095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2007. "Youth Risk-Taking Behavior in Brazil: Drug Use and Teenage Pregnancies," IZA Discussion Papers 3030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2009-25 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.