The changing character of stepfamilies: implications of cohabitation and nonmarital childbearing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 32 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabella Buber-Ennser & Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, 2000. "Fertility in second unions in Austria," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 3(2), July.
- Ronald Bulanda & Wendy Manning, 2008. "Parental Cohabitation Experiences and Adolescent Behavioral Outcomes," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 593-618, October.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2014.
"Fathers and youths’ delinquent behavior,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 327-358, June.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tekin, Erdal, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heather Koball & Robin Dion & rew Gothro & Maura Bardos & Amy Dworsky & Jiffy Lansing & Matthew Stagner & Danijela Korom-Djakovic & Carla Herrera & Alice Elizabeth Manning, 2011. "Synthesis of Research and Resources to Support at-Risk Youth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7072, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2003.
"An Economic Model of Child Custody,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharon H. Bzostek & Marcia J. Carlson & Sara S. McLanahan, 2006. "Does Mother Know Best?: A Comparison Of Biological And Social Fathers After A Nonmarital Birth," Working Papers 919, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Elizabeth Thomson & Trude Lappegård & Marcia Carlson & Ann Evans & Edith Gray, 2014. "Childbearing Across Partnerships in Australia, the United States, Norway, and Sweden," Demography, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 485-508, April.
- Marcia J. Carlson & Frank F. Furstenberg, Jr., 2007. "The Consequences Of Multi-Partnered Fertility For Parental Involvement And Relationships," Working Papers 908, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- S. Dickert-Conlin & S. Houser, . "EITC, AFDC, and the Female Headship Decision," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1192-99, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Blau, David M. & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2007.
"A Demographic Analysis of the Family Structure Experiences of Children in the United States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blau & Wilbert Klaauw, 2008. "A demographic analysis of the family structure experiences of children in the United States," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 193-221, September.
- Shirley H. Liu, 2007. "Is My Parents' Divorce to Blame for My Failure in Life? A joint Model of Child Educational Attainments and Parental Divorce," Working Papers 0610, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Turner, Heather A. & Finkelhor, David & Hamby, Sherry L. & Shattuck, Anne, 2013. "Family structure, victimization, and child mental health in a nationally representative sample," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 39-51.
- Jui-Chung Allen Li, 2006. "The institutionalization and pace of fertility in American stepfamilies," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(12), pages 237-266, March.
- FFF1Caroline H. NNN1Bledsoe, 2004. "Reproduction at the Margins: Migration and Legitimacy in the New Europe," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 3(4), pages 87-116, April.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2007. "Does single parenthood increase the probability of teenage promiscuity, substance use, and crime?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 55-71, February.
- Michaela Kreyenfeld & Valerie Martin, 2011. "Economic conditions of stepfamilies from a cross-national perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Elizabeth Thomson & Maria Winkler-Dworak & Martin Spielauer & Alexia Prskawetz, 2012. "Union Instability as an Engine of Fertility? A Microsimulation Model for France," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 175-195, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.