How to partly bounce back the struggle against illegal immigration to the source countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slobodan Djajic, 1999. "Dynamics of immigration control," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 45-61.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1986. "Illegal Immigration: The Host-Country Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 56-71, March.
- Myers, Gordon M. & Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y., 2000.
"Immigration control and the welfare state,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 183-207, February.
- Gordon M Myers & Yorgos Y Papageorgiou, 1997. "Immigration Control and the Welfare State," Department of Economics Working Papers 1997-01, McMaster University.
- Gordon M. Myers & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 1997. "Immigration Control and the Welfare State," Working Papers 97001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1997.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1988. "Illegal Immigration and Immigration Control," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 101-15, Summer.
- George J. Borjas, 1995.
"The Economic Benefits from Immigration,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Bond, Eric W. & Chen, Tain-Jy, 1987. "The welfare effects of illegal immigration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 315-328, November.
- Bertrand CRETTEZ, 2011. "Is Selling Immigration Rights Politically Sustainable ?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2008.
"A General Model of Bilateral Migration Agreements,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
755.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Leonid Azarnert, 2009.
"Après nous le Déluge: Fertility and the Intensity of Struggle against Immigration,"
2009-15, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Leonid Azarnert, 2010. "Après nous le Déluge: fertility and the intensity of struggle against immigration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 1339-1349, September.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2010. "Après nous le Déluge: Fertility and the Intensity of Struggle against Immigration," CESifo Working Paper Series 3064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oliver Lorz & Karen Schaefer, 2011. "Temporary immigration visas," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Gil Epstein, 2006. "The political economy of population economics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 255-257, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.