Coalition formation with local public goods and group-size effect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Game Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00182/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi & Tayfun Sonmez, 1999.
"Core in a Simple Coalition Formation Game,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
449, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2007.
"The Core-Partition of Hedonic Games,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/87, Paris Dauphine University.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2005. "The core-partition of hedonic games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197528, HAL.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2005. "The core-partition of hedonic games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05091, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1978. "Intermediate Preferences and the Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 317-30, March.
- Jackson, M.O.Matthew O. & Nicolo, Antonio, 2004.
"The strategy-proof provision of public goods under congestion and crowding preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 278-308, April.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Nicolo, Antonio, 2002. "The Strategy-Proof Provision of Public Goods Under Congestion and Crowding Preferences," Working Papers 1148, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Antonio Nicolo, 2002. "The Strategy-Proof Provision of Public Goods under Congestion and Crowding Preferences," Microeconomics 0211005, EconWPA.
- Greenberg Joseph & Weber Shlomo, 1993. "Stable Coalition Structures with a Unidimensional Set of Alternatives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 62-82, June.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2004.
"On group stability in hierarchies and networks,"
- Dreze, J H & Greenberg, J, 1980. "Hedonic Coalitions: Optimality and Stability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 987-1003, May.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "The Stability of Hedonic Coalition Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 201-230, February.
- Le Breton, M. & Owen, G. & Weber, S., 1991.
"Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games,"
91a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Guesnerie Roger & Oddou Claude, 1979.
"Second best taxation as a game,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Greenberg, J. & Weber, S., 1991.
"Stable Coalition Structure with Unidimensional Set of Alternatives,"
91-11, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Greenberg, J. & Weber, S., 1991. "Stable Coalition Structures with Unidimensional Set of Alternatives," Papers 9133, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Konishi, Hideo & Weber, Shlomo & Le Breton, Michel, 1997. "Free mobility equilibrium in a local public goods economy with congestion," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 19-30, April.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Strong tiebout equilibrium under restricted preferences domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-117, February.
- Mamoru Kaneko & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1982.
"Cores of Partitioning Games,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
620, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Konishi, Hideo & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 1997. "Equilibria in a Model with Partial Rivalry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 225-237, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.