Stable Coalition Structures with a Unidimensional Set of Alternatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 60 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, .
"Farsighted Stability in Hedonic Games,"
Economics Working Papers
2000-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Milchtaich, Igal & Winter, Eyal, 2002.
"Stability and Segregation in Group Formation,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 318-346, February.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2004. "Group Formation with Heterogeneous Sets," IDEI Working Papers 288, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Steven Brams & Michael Jones & D. Kilgour, 2005.
"Forming stable coalitions: The process matters,"
Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 67-94, July.
- Alison Watts, 2007. "Formation of segregated and integrated groups," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 505-519, April.
- Carmen Bevi? & Salvador Barber?, .
"Self-Selection Consistent Functions,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
468.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Popp, Alexandru W. A., 2009. "Efficient coalition formation and stable coalition structures in a supply chain environment," MPRA Paper 18277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dahm, Matthias, 2009.
"Free Mobility and Taste-Homogeneity of Jurisdiction Structures,"
2072/15809, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dahm, 2010. "Free mobility and taste-homogeneity of jurisdiction structures," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 259-272, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2006.
"Coalition Formation in Political Games,"
NBER Working Papers
12749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi, 2001.
"Core in a simple coalition formation game,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153.
- Fan-Chin Kung, 2010. "Coalition formation with local public goods and group-size effect," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 573-583, October.
- Alison Watts, 2006. "Formation of Segregated and Integrated Groups," Working Papers 2006.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.