Absorptive capacity, efficiency effect and competitors’ spillovers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fth:inseep:9833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Griffith & Elena Huergo & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2006.
"Innovation and Productivity Across Four European Countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 483-498, Winter.
- Rachel Griffith & Elena Huergo & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2006. "Innovation and Productivity across Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 12722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bloom, Nicholas & Schankerman, Mark & Van Reenen, John, 2005.
"Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nick Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Identifying technology spillovers and product market rivalry," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(4), pages 1347-1393, 07.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 13060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," CEP Discussion Papers dp0675, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nick Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2005. "Identifying technology spillovers and product market rivalry," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 40, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 783-832.
- Spence, Michael, 1984. "Cost Reduction, Competition, and Industry Performance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 101-21, January.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J. Peter, 2007.
"Absorptive capacity, R&D spillovers, and public policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1089-1108, October.
- Dermot Leahy & J Peter Neary, 2004. "Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers, and Public Policy," Working Papers 200418, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Absorptive Capacity, R&D Spillovers and Public Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julio Raffo & Stephane Lhuillery & Luis Miotti, 2008.
"Northern and southern innovativity: a comparison across European and Latin American countries,"
European Journal of Development Research,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 219-239.
- Julio Raffo & Stéphane Lhuillery & Luis Miotti, 2007. "Northern and Southern Innovativity: A comparison across European and Latin-American countries," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2008-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Jan Vandekerckhove & Raymond De Bondt, 2008. "Asymmetric Spillovers And Investments In Research And Development Of Leaders And Followers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 417-433.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2006. "Innovation and Labour Productivity in the Swiss Manufacturing Sector: An Analysis Based on Firm Panel Data," KOF Working papers 06-149, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jan Eeckhout & Boyan Jovanovic, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1290-1307, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.