Appropriability, R&D Spending, and Technological Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Emerson Maccari, 2013. "When the innovator fails to capture rents from innovation," Working Papers 101, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Harabi, Najib, 1992.
"Determinanten des Technischen Fortschritts: Eine Empirische Analyse für die Schweiz
[Determinants of Technical Change: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland]," MPRA Paper 26217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2002. "Public Policies Towards Research Joint Venture Formation: Designs and Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2006. "Do Spillovers Stimulate Incremental or Drastic Product Innovations? Hypotheses and Evidence from German Establishment Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-23, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995.
"Channels of R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Investigation,"
26270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, N., 1995. "Channels of R & D Spillovers: An Empirical Investigation," Papers 37, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Harabi, N., 1992.
"Appropriability, Technological Opportunity, Market Demand and Technical Change, Empirical evidence from Switzerland,"
22, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Harabi, Najib, 1992. "Appropriability, Technological Opportunity, Market Demand, and Technical Change - Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," MPRA Paper 26221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duysters, Geert & Lokshin, Boris, 2007. "Determinants of alliance portfolio complexity and its effect on innovative performance of companies," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Faems, Dries & Subramanian, Annapoornima M., 2013. "R&D manpower and technological performance: The impact of demographic and task-related diversity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1624-1633.
- Pablo Serra, 2000. "Fundamentos para una Reforma Tributaria en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 37(111), pages 299-322.
- Chandana Chakraborty & Romesh Diwan, 1989. "R&D and Components of Technical Change," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 365-371, Oct-Dec.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.