On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 50 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis & REY, Béatrice, . "On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2431, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis, .
"The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2208, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010. "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 69-83, May.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2011.
"On Multivariate Prudence,"
- Steinorth, Petra, 2011. "Impact of health savings accounts on precautionary savings, demand for health insurance and prevention effort," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 458-465, March.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11094 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.