On the Theory of Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2002. "Increases in Risk and the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 685, CESifo Group Munich.
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt & Beatrice Rey, 2012.
"On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 151-167, May.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis & REY, Béatrice, . "On relative and partial risk attitudes: theory and implications," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2431, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andreas Wagener, 2001.
"On Intergenerational Risk Sharing within Social Security Schemes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wagener, Andreas, 2004. "On intergenerational risk sharing within social security schemes," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 181-206, March.
- F. McElroy, 2007. "“Probability of risk aversion” and other applications of derivatives of the certainty equivalent," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 429-444, December.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Impact of terrorism on investment decisions of farmers: evidence from the Punjab insurgency," MPRA Paper 33328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bailey, Elizabeth & Boisvert, Richard N., 1989. "A Comparison Of Risk Efficiency Criteria In Evaluating Groundnut Performance In Drought-Prone Areas," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(03), December.
- Bardsley, Peter & Harris, Michael, 1987.
"An Approach To The Econometric Estimation Of Attitudes To Risk In Agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Peter Bardsley & M. Harris, 1987. "An Approach To The Econometric Estimation Of Attitudes To Risk In Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 112-126, 08.
- Schuwirth, N. & Reichert, P. & Lienert, J., 2012. "Methodological aspects of multi-criteria decision analysis for policy support: A case study on pharmaceutical removal from hospital wastewater," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 472-483.
- Alexander, Donald L. & Zhou, Huizhong, 1995. "Product-market competition and executive compensation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 441-456, December.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2005. "Notes and Comments: Measures of risk attitude: correspondences between mean-variance and expected-utility approaches," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 53-65, 06.
- Eichner, Thomas, 2004. "A further remark on two-moment decision models and utility-representable preferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-436, November.
- Ayelet Balsam & Shmuel Kandel & Ori Levy, . "Ex-Ante Real Rates and Inflation Risk Premiums: A Consumption-Based Approach," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 22-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis, .
"The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2208, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010. "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 69-83, May.
- Meyer, Donald J. & Meyer, Jack, 2005. "Risk preferences in multi-period consumption models, the equity premium puzzle, and habit formation utility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1497-1515, November.
- Marc Chesney & Henri Loubergé, 1986. "Risk Aversion and the Composition of Wealth in the Demand for Full Insurance Coverage," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 359-370, September.
- Just, Richard E. & Just, David R., 2011. "Global identification of risk preferences with revealed preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 6-17, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.