The (S,s) Policy is an Optimal Trading Strategy in a Class of Commodity Price Speculation Problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 30 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2003.
"Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 353-403, April.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Rust & George Hall, 2002. "Middlemen versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," NBER Working Papers 8883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steinmetz, Alexander, 2010. "Price and inventory dynamics in an oligopoly industry: A framework for commodity markets," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 82, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Radchenko, Stanislav & Shapiro, Dmitry, 2011. "Anticipated and unanticipated effects of crude oil prices and gasoline inventory changes on gasoline prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 758-769, September.
- Toker Doganoglu & Daniel Klapper, 2006. "Goodwill and dynamic advertising strategies," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-29, March.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 2000.
"Optimal Inventory Policies When Sales Are Discretionary,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1270, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Scarf, Herbert E., 2005. "Optimal inventory policies when sales are discretionary," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 111-119, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.