Modelling imperfect advance demand information and analysis of optimal inventory policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 177 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easton, Fred F. & Moodie, Douglas R., 1999. "Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 305-318, July.
- Thonemann, U. W., 2002. "Improving supply-chain performance by sharing advance demand information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 81-107, October.
- James T. Treharne & Charles R. Sox, 2002. "Adaptive Inventory Control for Nonstationary Demand and Partial Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 607-624, May.
- DeCroix, Gregory A. & Mookerjee, Vijay S., 1997. "Purchasing demand information in a stochastic-demand inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 36-57, October.
- Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T., 2003. "Approximate solutions for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with partial customer-order information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 163-180, October.
- Katy S. Azoury, 1985. "Bayes Solution to Dynamic Inventory Models Under Unknown Demand Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1150-1160, September.
- Srinagesh Gavirneni & Roman Kapuscinski & Sridhar Tayur, 1999. "Value of Information in Capacitated Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 16-24, January.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- van Donselaar, Karel & Rock Kopczak, Laura & Wouters, Marc, 2001. "The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 519-538, May.
- Guillermo Gallego & Özalp Özer, 2001. "Integrating Replenishment Decisions with Advance Demand Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1344-1360, October.
- Rema Hariharan & Paul Zipkin, 1995. "Customer-Order Information, Leadtimes, and Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1599-1607, October.
- William S. Lovejoy, 1990. "Myopic Policies for Some Inventory Models with Uncertain Demand Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 724-738, June.
- Southard, Peter B. & Swenseth, Scott R., 2008. "Evaluating vendor-managed inventory (VMI) in non-traditional environments using simulation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 275-287, December.
- Xu, Kefeng & Leung, Mark T., 2009. "Stocking policy in a two-party vendor managed channel with space restrictions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 271-285, February.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Sethi, Suresh, 2010. "Innovative quick response programs: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Daniel Thiel & Vincent Hovelaque & Thi Le Hoa Vo, 2009. "Impact of inventory inaccuracy on service-level quality: A simulation analysis," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200901, INRA UMR SMART.
- Tan, Tarkan & Güllü, Refik & Erkip, Nesim, 2009. "Using imperfect advance demand information in ordering and rationing decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 665-677, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.