Diversification and win rate in NLRB certification elections
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 20 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack Fiorito & John T. Delaney & Paul Jarley, 1995. "National union effectiveness in organizing: Measures and influences," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(4), pages 613-635, July.
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Richard N. Block, 1980. "Union organizing and the allocation of union resources," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(1), pages 101-113, October.
- Jacquemin, Alexis P & Berry, Charles H, 1979. "Entropy Measure of Diversification and Corporate Growth," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 359-69, June.
- Cheryl Maranto & Jack Fiorito, 1987. "The effect of union characteristics on the outcome of NLRB certification elections," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 40(2), pages 225-240, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.