Examining the consistency of spatial association patterns across socio-economic indicators: an application to the Greek regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, 09.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2007. "Patterns of spatial association and their persistence across socio-economic indicators: the case of the Greek regions," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 05, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Patricia Rice, 2007.
"Geography and Economic Performance: Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for Great Britain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 489-508.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rice, Patricia, 2005. "Geography and economic performance: exploratory spatial data analysis for Great Britain," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0602, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- S. Alexiadis & J. Tomkins, 2004. "Convergence clubs in the regions of Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 387-391.
- Costas Siriopoulos Shaw & Dimitrios Asteriou, 1998. "Testing for Convergence Across the Greek Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 537-546.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Yiannis Psycharis, 2011.
"Without purpose and strategy? A spatio-functional analysis of the regional allocation of public investment in Greece,"
GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe
49, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Yiannis Psycharis, 2011. "Without purpose and strategy?: a spatio-functional analysis of the regional allocation of public investment in Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38377, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- B. Fingleton & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & J. McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & B. Moore & M. Roberts, 2011. "Editorial," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 351-357, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.