Examining the consistency of spatial association patterns across socio-economic indicators: an application to the Greek regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirical Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 0
Fax: ++43 - (0)1 - 599 91 - 555
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00181/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Rice, Patricia, 2005.
"Geography and economic performance: exploratory spatial data analysis for Great Britain,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
0602, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Patricia Rice, 2007. "Geography and Economic Performance: Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for Great Britain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 489-508.
- S. Alexiadis & J. Tomkins, 2004. "Convergence clubs in the regions of Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 387-391.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2007. "Patterns of spatial association and their persistence across socio-economic indicators: the case of the Greek regions," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 05, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, 09.
- Costas Siriopoulos Shaw & Dimitrios Asteriou, 1998. "Testing for Convergence Across the Greek Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(6), pages 537-546.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Yiannis Psycharis, 2011. "Without purpose and strategy? A spatio-functional analysis of the regional allocation of public investment in Greece," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 49, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- B. Fingleton & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & J. McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & B. Moore & M. Roberts, 2011. "Editorial," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 351-357, December.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.