Impacts of recent climate change on wheat production systems in Western Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 92 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Kingwell, Ross S., 2006.
"Climate Change and the Economics of Farm Management in the Face of Land Degradation: Dryland Salinity in Western Australia,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25800, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michele John & David Pannell & Ross Kingwell, 2005. "Climate Change and the Economics of Farm Management in the Face of Land Degradation: Dryland Salinity in Western Australia," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 443-459, December.
- McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, Colin & Oxley, Les, 1998. " The International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, Hobart, Tasmania, December 1997," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 399-415, September.
- Supit, I. & van Diepen, C.A. & de Wit, A.J.W. & Kabat, P. & Baruth, B. & Ludwig, F., 2010. "Recent changes in the climatic yield potential of various crops in Europe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 683-694, November.
- Oliver, Yvette M. & Robertson, Michael J. & Weeks, Cameron, 2010. "A new look at an old practice: Benefits from soil water accumulation in long fallows under Mediterranean conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 291-300, December.
- Xingguo Mo & Ruiping Guo & Suxia Liu & Zhonghui Lin & Shi Hu, 2013. "Impacts of climate change on crop evapotranspiration with ensemble GCM projections in the North China Plain," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 299-312, September.
- Ludwig, Fulco & Asseng, Senthold, 2010. "Potential benefits of early vigor and changes in phenology in wheat to adapt to warmer and drier climates," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 127-136, March.
- Kandulu, John, 2011. "Assessing the potential for beneficial diversification in rain-fed agricultural enterprises," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100568, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.