On the economics of decarbonization in an imperfect world
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012.
"Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Jakob & Gunnar Luderer & Jan Steckel & Massimo Tavoni & Stephanie Monjon, 2012.
"Time to act now? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action,"
Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 79-99, September.
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Tavoni, Massimo & Steckel, Jan & Luderer, Gunnar & Jakob, Michael, 2011. "Time to act now ? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7943, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013.
"The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China,"
49158, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2013.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013. "The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China," MPRA Paper 50021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Elisa Portale, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target," Working Papers 2013.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.