On the economics of decarbonization in an imperfect world
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011.
"Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012. "Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Tavoni, Massimo & Steckel, Jan & Luderer, Gunnar & Jakob, Michael, 2011. "Time to act now ? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7943, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013.
"The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China,"
50021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013. "The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China," MPRA Paper 49158, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.