Harvesting in boreal forests and the biofuel carbon debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bjart Holtsmark, 2010. "Use of wood fuels from boreal forests will create a biofuel carbon debt with a long payback time," Discussion Papers 637, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hutchinson Emma & Kennedy Peter W & Martinez Cristina, 2010. "Subsidies for the Production of Cleaner Energy: When Do They Cause Emissions to Rise?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012.
"Faustmann and the Climate,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3951, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Bjart & Holtsmark, Katinka, 2012. "Faustmann and the Climate," Memorandum 26/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Faustmann and the Climate," Discussion Papers 701, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Holtsmark, Bjart & Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Katinka, 2013.
"Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – A comment,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 87-95.
- Bjart Holtsmark & Michael Hoel & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – a comment," Discussion Papers 704, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jussi Lintunen & Jussi Uusivuori, 2014. "On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free," Working Papers 2014.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.