Harvesting in boreal forests and the biofuel carbon debt
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Climatic Change.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hutchinson Emma & Kennedy Peter W & Martinez Cristina, 2010. "Subsidies for the Production of Cleaner Energy: When Do They Cause Emissions to Rise?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-11, April.
- Bjart Holtsmark, 2010. "Use of wood fuels from boreal forests will create a biofuel carbon debt with a long payback time," Discussion Papers 637, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bjart Holtsmark & Michael Hoel & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012.
"Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – a comment,"
704, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Holtsmark, Bjart & Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Katinka, 2013. "Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – A comment," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 87-95.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012.
"Faustmann and the Climate,"
701, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.