Discrimination in education financing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Black Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshiaki Azuma & Herschel I. Grossman, 2001.
NBER Working Papers
8206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2000.
"Neighborhood Schools, Choice, and the Distribution of Educational Benefits,"
NBER Working Papers
7850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2003. "Neighborhood Schools, Choice, and the Distribution of Educational Benefits," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of School Choice, pages 227-286 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-77, September.
- Susan E. Mayer, 2001.
"How Economic Segregation Affects Children's Educational Attainment,"
JCPR Working Papers
235, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Susan E. Mayer, 2001. "How Economic Segregation Affects Children's Educational Attainment," Working Papers 0118, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Grogger, Jeff, 1996. "School Expenditures and Post-schooling Earnings: Evidence from High School and Beyond," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 628-37, November.
- Gregory Price, 2008. "NEA Presidential Address: Black Economists of the World You Cite!!," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Price, Gregory N. & Darity Jr., William A., 2010. "The economics of race and eugenic sterilization in North Carolina: 1958-1968," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-272, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.