Regional price levels and the agglomeration wage differential in western Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward L. Glaeser & David C. Mare, 1994.
"Cities and Skills,"
NBER Working Papers
4728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lutz Bellmann & Uwe Blien, 2001. "Wage curve analyses of establishment data from western Germany," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(4), pages 851-863, July.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2004.
"Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DuMond J.M. & Hisch, B.T. & Macpherson, D.A., 1996.
"Wage Differentials Across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?,"
1996_08_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Dumond, J Michael & Hirsch, Barry T & Macpherson, David A, 1999. "Wage Differentials across Labor Markets and Workers: Does Cost of Living Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 577-98, October.
- Michael Roos, 2006.
"Regional price levels in Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1553-1566.
- Wheeler, Christopher H., 2006.
"Cities and the growth of wages among young workers: Evidence from the NLSY,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 162-184, September.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2005. "Cities and the growth of wages among young workers: evidence from the NLSY," Working Papers 2005-055, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Beck, Günter W. & Hubrich, Kirstin & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006.
"Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the US,"
Working Paper Series
0681, European Central Bank.
- Beck, Günter W. & Hubrich, Kirstin & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006. "Regional inflation dynamics within and across euro area countries and a comparison with the US," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jens Suedekum, 2006. "Agglomeration And Regional Costs Of Living," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 529-543.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe & Wolf, Katja, 2007. "Phillips Curve or wage curve? : evidence from West Germany: 1980-2004," IAB Discussion Paper 200714, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Stefan Linz, 2010. "Regional Consumer Price Differences Within Germany Information Demand, Data Supply and the Role of the Consumer Price Index," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(6), pages 814-831, December.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurial activity across European cities," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1646, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.