Versicherungsaspekte des Arbeitsverhältnisses: Der Einfluß impliziter Arbeitsverträge auf Löhne und Beschäftigung
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) in its journal Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 122 (1986)
Issue (Month): III (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sherwin Rosen, 1985.
"Implicit Contracts: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
1635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Raisian, John, 1979. "Cyclic Patterns in Weeks and Wages," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 475-95, October.
- Jacob Mincer & Boyan Jovanovic, 1979.
"Labor Mobility and Wages,"
NBER Working Papers
0357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1977. " Risk Shifting and Reliability in Labor Markets," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 187-209.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1979. "Why Does Aggregate Employment Fluctuate?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 64-69, May.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981.
"Studies in Labor Markets,"
National Bureau of Economic Research Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 0, number 9780226726281, January.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1983. "Implicit Contracts under Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 123-56, Supplemen.
- James L. Medoff & Katharine G. Abraham, 1981. "Are Those Paid More Really More Productive? The Case of Experience," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(2), pages 186-216.
- Don Bellante & Albert N. Link, 1982. "Worker response to a menu of implicit contracts," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(4), pages 590-599, July.
- Benjamin Klein, 1984.
"Contract Costs and Administered Prices: An Economic Theory of Rigid Wages,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
318, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1984. "Contract Costs and Administered Prices: An Economic Theory of Rigid Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 332-38, May.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1972. "Specific Human Capital: An Application to Quit Rates and Layoff Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1120-43, Nov.-Dec..
- Joanne Salop & Steve Salop, 1976. "Self-selection and turnover in the labor market," Special Studies Papers 80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1983.
"Equilibrium Long-Term Labor Contracts,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 23-54, Supplemen.
- Baily, Martin Neil, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50, January.
- Arnould, Richard J & Nichols, Len M, 1983. "Wage-Risk Premiums and Workers' Compensation: A Refinement of Estimates of Compensating Wage Differential," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 332-40, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.