Risk Shifting and Reliability in Labor Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milton Harris & Bengt Holmstrom, 1981.
"A Theory of Wage Dynamics,"
488, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1984. "Insurance Aspects of Labor Market Contracting: An Overview," UCLA Economics Working Papers 348, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1982.
"Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behavior Differs from That in Britain and Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
0809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982. "Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behaviour Differs from That in Britain and Japan," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 13-44, March.
- Robert E. Hall & David M. Lilien, 1978.
"Efficient Wage Bargains Under Uncertain Supply and Demand,"
NBER Working Papers
0306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E & Lilien, David M, 1979. "Efficient Wage Bargains under Uncertain Supply and Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 868-79, December.
- Marcel Chassot, 1982. "Zur Asymmetrie des Lohnverhaltens - Das Beispiel der schweizerischen Phillips-Kurve: 1959-1979," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 118(IV), pages 393-407, December.
- Christian Etter, 1986. "Versicherungsaspekte des Arbeitsverhältnisses: Der Einfluß impliziter Arbeitsverträge auf Löhne und Beschäftigung," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 405-424, September.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1977.
"The Theory of Domestic Inflation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 128-34, February.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1983. "Why Bad Wokers Receive Raises," UCLA Economics Working Papers 301, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Haltiwanger, John & Waldman, Michael, 1986.
"Insurance and Labor Market Contracting: An Analysis of the Capital Market Assumption,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 355-75, July.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1985. "Insurance and Labor Market Contracting: An Analysis of the Capital Market Assumption," UCLA Economics Working Papers 370, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Herschel I, 1981.
"Incomplete Information, Risk Shifting, and Employment Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 189-97, April.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1980. "Incomplete Information, Risk Shifting, and Employment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 0534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.