Contract Costs and Administered Prices: An Economic Theory of Rigid Wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 318.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Klein, Benjamin, 1984. "Contract Costs and Administered Prices: An Economic Theory of Rigid Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 332-38, May.
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-08 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Klein & Roy W. Kenney, 1985. "Contractual Flexibility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 388, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Christian Etter, 1986. "Versicherungsaspekte des Arbeitsverhältnisses: Der Einfluß impliziter Arbeitsverträge auf Löhne und Beschäftigung," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(III), pages 405-424, September.
- Elshennawy, Abeer, 2005. "Egypt: The Environment for Adjustment to Trade Liberalization," Staff Papers 13895, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Daniel Ingberman, 1987. "Comment on the Calvert paper," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 121-126, September.
- Roger A. McCain, 1987. "Acceptable Contracts, Opportunism, and Rigid Hourly Wages," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 205-213, Jul-Sep.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.