The Three Agricultural Problems in the Disequilibrium of World Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture in its journal Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development.
Volume (Year): 1 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Note: ORDER INFORMATION. Dr. Lorna C. Malicsi, SEARCA, College, 4031 Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines. E-mail:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: College 4031, Laguna, Philippines
Phone: (63-49) 536-2365
Fax: (63-49) 536-7097
Web page: http://www.searca.org/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choeun, Hong & Godo, Yoshihisa & Hayami, Yujiro, 2006. "The economics and politics of rice export taxation in Thailand: A historical simulation analysis, 1950-1985," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-125, February.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 2007.
"An Emerging Agricultural Problem in High-Performing Asian Economies,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper
48635, World Bank.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 2005. "An Emerging Agricultural Problem in High-Performing Asian Economies," Miscellaneous Papers 11826, Agecon Search.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 2007. "An emerging agricultural problem in high-performing Asian economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4312, The World Bank.
- Bruno Dorin & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Michel Benoit-Cattin, 2013. "A World without Farmers ? The Lewis Path Revisited," Working Papers hal-00866413, HAL.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Japan, Korea and Taiwan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48510, World Bank.
- Bruno Dorin & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Michel Benoit-Cattin, 2013. "A World without Farmers ? The Lewis Path Revisited," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866413, HAL.
- Moon, Wanki, 2012. "Conceptualizing Multifunctional Agriculture from a Global Perspective," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119751, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Korea and Taiwan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48479, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Svetlana Z. Cabrera).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.