The World Food Equation: Interrelations among Development, Employment, and Food Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 22 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foster, Andrew D. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2008. "Economic Development and the Decline of Agricultural Employment," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Roumasset, James A., 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25598, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Voth, Donald E., 2004. "An Overview of International Development Perspectives in History: Focus on Agricultural and Rural Development," Staff Papers 15776, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Aarón Espinosa Espinosa & Rosaura Arrieta Flórez, 2010. "Mobilidad social, educación y mercado laboral en el departamento de Córdoba (Colombia)," Revista de Economía del Caribe, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1986. "Changing Patterns of Consumption Underlying Changes in Trade and Agricultural Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50657, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Lamers, John P. A. & Bruentrup, Michael, 1996. "Comparative advantage of single and multipurpose uses of millet stover in Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-285.
- Farida, Mohamad & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Corruption and economic development: A critical review of literature," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139727, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Singh, A & Tabatabai H, 1992. "World economic crisis and third world agriculture: the changing role of agriculture in economic development," ILO Working Papers 286955, International Labour Organization.
- Bello, Amelia L., 2004. "Food Security, Agricultural Efficiency and Regional Integration," Discussion Papers DP 2004-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Zhong, Funing & Xiang, Jing & Zhu, Jing, 2012. "Impact of demographic dynamics on food consumption — A case study of energy intake in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1011-1019.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Pardey, Philip G., 1993. "Structural Adjustment In Oecd Agriculture: Government Policies And Technical Change," Working Papers 14473, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel, 2001. "Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 103-118, June.
- Kelly, Valerie & Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Gordon, Ann, 2003. "Expanding access to agricultural inputs in Africa: a review of recent market development experience," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 379-404, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.