EconomicDynamics Interviews Gita Gopinath on Sovereign Default
AbstractGita Gopinath is Professor of Economics at Harvard University. She has worked on debt issues, emerging markets and international economics.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Review of Economic Dynamics in its journal EconomicDynamics Newsletter.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004.
"Defaultable debt, interest rates, and the current account,"
04-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita, 2006. "Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 64-83, June.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004. "Defaultable debt, interest rates and the current account," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Mark Aguiar & Gita Gopinath, 2004. "Defaultable Debt, Interest Rates and the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 10731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold L. Cole & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1998.
"Self-fulfilling debt crises,"
211, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Manuel Amador, 2007. "Sovereign Debt and the Tragedy of the Commons," 2007 Meeting Papers 1000, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2012.
12-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluations," Scholarly Articles 12336336, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," NBER Working Papers 17662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleg Itskhoki & Gita Gopinath & Emmanuel Farhi, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," 2011 Meeting Papers 406, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, . "Fiscal Devaluations," Working Paper 70976, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Gita Gopinath, 2009.
"Investment Cycles and Sovereign Debt Overhang,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 1-31.
- Ugo Panizza & Federico Sturzenegger & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2009. "The Economics and Law of Sovereign Debt and Default," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 651-98, September.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1988. "Servicing the Public Debt: The Role of Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 647-61, September.
- Kocherlakota, N., 2012. "Central bank independence and sovereign default," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 16, pages 151-154, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.