Regulations and Productivity Growth in Banking: Evidence from Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2013. "Financial supervision regimes and bank efficiency: International evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5463-5475.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2012.
"A Primer on Market Discipline and Governance of Financial Institutions for Those in a State of Shocked Disbelief,"
Departmental Working Papers
201204, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2012. "A primer on market discipline and governance of financial institutions for those in a state of shocked disbelief," Working Papers 12-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Fotios Pasiouras & Charalambos Spathis, 2013. "Regulations and Audit Opinions: Evidence from EU Banking Institutions," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 387-405, March.
- Mamatzakis, E & kalyvas, a, 2013. "Regulations, Economic Freedom and Bank Performance: Evidence from the EU-10 Economies," MPRA Paper 51878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.